Job Opening #1: Office and Operations Support (Phoenixville, Pennsylvania)
Our small vanilla company needs a friendly, energetic person to order supplies, track product data, organize and disseminate information, and to be an all around “jack of all trades”.
Although this is primarily an office position, we need someone who is willing to help out where needed. If you like a steady routine and a predictable day, this is not a good position for you. A person who enjoys variety and is not afraid to take on a new project or hop on a forklift once a month will find a happy company to grow with.
- Competent in Word, Excel, Outlook, Acrobat and general computing
- Can create and update a table of contents in Word, create page breaks, share and export as pdf
- Knows how to use Excel formulas and functions, can refer cells from one worksheet or file to another.
- Can edit a pdf
- Knows how to navigate windows software, use help, select printers, troubleshoot etc.
- Displays an ability to “poke around” in an unfamiliar program to figure out how to use it
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Friendly and professional.
- Able to work towards a goal or outcome without being given all the steps to get there.
- Proactive – can identify problems/areas for improvement and take the initiative to tackle them
Salary: Hourly start $15, profit sharing bonus
Benefits: Health Insurance, Simple-IRA with matching, paid holidays (including your birthday), Paid Time Off,
Hours: Full time. Preferred 9am to 5pm (we can discuss flexibility).
Call us at 888-343-0002
Job Opening #2: Inside Sales and Customer Service (Eugene, Oregon)
Maintain our existing customer relationships and introduce Singing Dog Vanilla to new customers.
We are a small, friendly company providing real vanilla products to bakeries, ice cream shops, restaurants, breweries, and natural grocery stores. Successful people in this position have the following attributes:
- Able to speak to people on the phone clearly and professionally.
- Comfortable using Outlook and Word to compose and organize customer emails and responses.
- Easily trained to use our customer management software and learn vanilla product details.
- Sincere satisfaction in being helpful and pleasing customers.
If you do not have customer service/sales experience, but feel like this position is right for you, give us a call. Our most successful sales people come from backgrounds in social sciences and fine arts or have had experience working as wait staff, receptionists, river guides, or a member of a school PTO. The one trait they all have in common is the ability to learn and a desire to be friendly and honest with customers.
Salary: Hourly plus commission $38K to $70K
Benefits: Health Insurance, Simple-IRA with matching, paid holidays (including your birthday), Paid Time Off, Profit sharing
Hours: Full time. Preferred 9am to 5pm.
Call us at 888-343-0002